Hello fabulous people! It’s been a minute, bu welcome back! Today, I have a DIY (Do It Yourself) for you guys!! Let’s get straight into it!
So, I had an event to go to last month where the attire was black (sometimes black and white, but usually all black). Ya’ll know I live in the south, right? It’s HOT! lol Even though I enjoy the simple elegance of an all black ensemble, I just didn’t feel like it! So, with those factors in mind, I had to get creative. I decided to make a black, sleeveless, baby-doll dress with a red bow for a pop of color!!!
The BIG Red Bow!
- The earrings are drop down pearls that hang from the largest size to the smallest size with gold hardware. – AMAZON
- The bracelets are 4 multi-sized pearls that can be stacked any way you want! – CHARMING CHARLIE
- The sunglasses are black, over-sized and rounded to a point. – CHARMING CHARLIE
- The fishnets are black with a lace &floral design. – AMAZON
- The shoes are all black with a faux leather design. – SHOEDAZZLE
- The bag is a red hot color. – DOONEY & BOURKE
When is the next time you have to wear a certain color for an event? Try adding a pop of red for a little extra BANG in your look!
Thanks for joining me once again!!!